As an International Sales Manager, you are responsible for developing SCUDO’s activities and presence in the market in function of our core business. You develop an international network and search for related and new markets and identify rising business opportunities within the bakery and related dough processing market.
- You prospect the market, clearly identify potential customers and provide added value for the customer by introducing, promoting and selling SCUDO solutions, so that ultimately the prospective customer decides to work with SCUDO.
- You develop a long term relationship with key customers and you involve the SCUDO staff, so that your network is spread within the organization. You have a very regular contact with the group member sales force and create consolidated opportunities.
- You analyse the different requests of customers and pass the approved ones on to the Sales Support team so that the appropriate concept can be defined in order to prepare the proposal.
- You remain up to date in terms of technical knowledge and market trends via various channels, networks, workshops, competitors… in order to put SCUDO ahead of the market. You determine a marketing strategy and you propose marketing initiatives in cooperation with the Marketing team to enhance SCUDO’s visibility in the market.
- You are a member of the Corporate Management and together you point out the corporate strategy. You prepare a strategic annual plan on the basis of the needs and developments in the market and discuss this with your colleague executives, so that you can take the appropriate decisions.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Industrial Sciences, Electromechanics or Engineering sciences (civil engineer). Or you hold a Master in Business Engineering (economics) or similar
- You have at least five years of relevant experience in Sales and Business Development, within a technically challenging environment. You have knowledge of the bakery and related dough processing market.
- You have strong organizational and people skills and think and act with a strong customer-orientation. You have a commercial talent and are able to prioritize well.
- Your thinking is pro-active and solution-oriented and you work in an environment calling for flexibility in terms of both time and attitude.
- You are strong in terms of communication, speaking different languages is a plus.
What we offer
A varied job in a customer-oriented SME with an excellent reputation. We devote a great deal of attention to personal development and growth . You will have the opportunity to help to expand the department and the overall organization.
You will work in a family environment where you can initially rely on the know-how and years of experience of your enthusiastic colleagues.
You will receive a competitive salary package plus various benefits. SCUDO is a growing company with an international business.